-->

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Covid bandaids

 I forgot, and it's too important to bury inside a blog.

They make a Band-Aid 100 times more useful than the crap they sell in those white cans for kids' booboos.

But I do not know what they're called, (couldn't be "Band-Aid") 

Spell check corrects me but it's a generic bandaid that wonderWoman would be proud of.

So I'm off to see the wizard to ask what industrial-strength, hospital-quality band aids are called, and how to get some.

These *might* be them, I should have asked. (damn)
"4 in" no, too damn big.

Unless you're stabbed.


Maybe they hold a patent; anyway I don't trust them.
Seek out ye bandages in yon 99-cent store,
Or go on a quest for the grail of bandages, the one on my arm.


This next bit is too unreadable.

They're trying to get you to be hopeful that even though covid variants are better, stronger, faster, and kill more antibodies,
The other defenses in your body (whatever "T-Cells" are) still work well.

I don't feel as bad as yesterday, still not 100%.
The first vaccine inserted special forces, who hung around until the biggie badass vaccine arrived, and there's a conflict (not a war) but it's still noticeable.
The first vaccine must be fighting the second one, but it's all war games (right?)
If this had been an actual disease I'd have died.
This is depressing, hence the articles about variants (you might be ok!)
If antibodies have no chance, maybe it's a good idea to research T-Cells and how to bulk them up.

The referral procedure in my area goes like this:
A doctor clicks on a link powered by Google (whoever) and / or thumbs through a directory.
The criteria for the referral might be, "is close by" ("someone I've never heard of")


Level of trust is lacking

Seriously, I could search for a doctor powered by Google and (maybe) come up with a better place, a place that bounces me back to a testing facility (because that's all it would be, at this point, me not dying or bleeding out)
The testing facility would give me an unreadable CD and a boilerplate diagnosis (I should floss more)
And $100 or so copays later, the doctor would tell me to eat more greens.




 







No comments: