-->

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Subtext 2

 The all-encompassing maw of political muckrakers turn everything in to a political scandal.
Mention a thing, it's a scandal somewhere.
I'm not sure I'm mixing my metaphors correctly,
but anyway here's some not-political food
(except it's political in forums, o nevermind)

Question: Are only hot people allowed in sensual fantasies? As they relate to a picture I haven't uploaded yet (because I'm not entirely sure where this is going, and I type real-slow)

Scenario: Large-Marge vs her grown-daughter.

The middle-aged bespectacled crone of a librarian your dusty library has (do Libraries still exist?)
Or her long-haired, wide-eyed assistant.
Which do you prefer?
Eggplant vs Cucumber.
(They put both on talk shows to widen the audience; Do you really Care what "Joy Behar" says?
Ever?)



Somebody's fantasy somewhere (don't you dare involve me in this)

mmmm....!!!...ah...
(he's watching her lips move, but what is she saying?)

I gotta learn more about congressional caucuses...I Flunked history and math, but I know I can wrap my head around this one...

In one of the houses (I think it's "The House" of representatives) there used to be "the tea party" which sort of morphed into "Freedom" caucus.
Jim Jordan was the First Freedom-caucus leader, and now it's Andy Biggs.
People not in their caucus get singled out and vilified...but that's too general.
Anyway "GOP" ain't what it used to be, ya gotta know the caucuses, the bits and pieces of what make up congress.
I don't.
I should.
https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_caucuses_in_the_United_States_Congress (Where's the caucus everyone keeps talking about?)
I'm a little rocky on this subject. I'll try to google stuff better.
The above link has no listing for freedom caucus that I could see, but they do list it on a much bigger page (so maybe it's a special caucus)

No comments: