-->

Thursday, December 30, 2021

ROTD 2: Tethering

If there's an outage, how would I read that there's an outage?
OTG I don't have their phone (OMG)


 This tethering thing is working from the phone to the PC.
It's only because I have no internet. But
That ethernet-adapter I planned to buy this month...
will it work from the PC to the phone?
No, I'm thinking, it should work from the *router* to the phone.
The router is currently useless, and there is no WAN-usb connection (I don't think)
but with rewiring, the router could get its signal from my phone, which goes to my PC.
Or (if this happened a lot) I could maybe (um) hook up another router with three connections,
the two internets and the current router's WAN (internet) connection.
See? I'm freaking *prepared*, but it costs tons to do it this way.
OK I'm gone til the normal internet comes back.+ The "normal" internet came back!

 


It's done this in years past, the connection didn't last.
But *This* year, it looks hopeful.
Can't tell you when, can't say where, but it's back, for now.

Since that benchmark above, speed has dropped. 
No biggie, and I'm sure there are tons of pat reassuring answers, 
but I wonder if it's me or the network.



A dirigible (OK not hindenburg-sized) is what I felt like yesterday.
Some well-meaning people gave me cookies.
Too many trains of thought:
Quoth the internet, "Only women get sick (men just shoot something)"
Roseanne Roseannadanna "I thought I was gonna Die"
Why come republicans own all the memes? NVM


and a vaguely related picture
I'll pick "Hormonal shift" for a thousand, Alex

The treatment for soy is, More expensive soy.
Because you haven't really tasted soy until you've tasted our Ultra Soy.
(what  crap. And I mean that)


Millionaire republican scientists at the Mayo Clinic say,
"
Your donation of 19.95 monthly might save another soy sufferer (prolly, not)


https://www.google.com/search?q=Should+I+avoid+soy+lecithin+if+I+have+a+soy+allergy%3F
("Should I avoid 'Soy Lecithin' ??")
Whaat?!! Goshno, the money we'd lose, geez.
DIY allergy test:
Buy a candybar (three musketeers) and Svenhard's breakfast rolls.
Eat everything in sight, wait four hours (or so)
Are you-poopy-pants yet?
Avoid soy and soy byproducts and soy-accessories.

The part about antihistamines isn't clear to me yet.
Yes, you have less stomach problems but it's like gassing the security-guards in your body, when the evil bastards trying to take over your body can move in and stage a coup, and *you* end up in the hospital with limb(s) missing.
NIH, they sound honest, hmm


O crap. We are lost.
Abandon shit.
https://www.webmd.com/allergies/news/20190730/heartburn-drugs-might-bring-allergy-woes

If you are serious about Famotidine-treatment, you should know that it isn't a lifetime panacea but a two-month max solution.
The better thing to do (IMHO) is to find the fucking CAUSE of the duodenal ulcer, or gastritis or whatever,
which COULD be an intolerance to certain foods ((*coff* SOY *coff*)
Strictly anecdotally, my stomach is lots worse now, not better. My fault for not knowing the exact stuff pissing off my stomach and its friends. 
The probiotic/antihistamine industry, BILLLLLions of dollars, are Not eager to find a cure for whatever I've got.
I'll dutifully report it to (u no who🪴) but I am NOT hopeful.
"Exploratory surgery is profitable and lucrative," I might start.
Unless you think that's disrespectful and me trying to tell them how to do their jobs.

If you've been following along (or at least reading the titles,) Heartburn medications can make you more susceptible to allergies, allergy medications make you more susceptible to infection,
 (Then you DIE)




"Soy Lethicin? Bah Humbug"

Unrelated (because I can't afford a lawyer) https://www.opensecrets.org/federal-lobbying/agencies/summary?id=135



No comments: