-->

Friday, March 18, 2022

22572 etc

Is he being deliberately vague? I dare you, go google "High hitting"

 Explorer should hit straight, but it was hitting high, it's a baseball analogy, right?

My disk drive *died* for you. Actually it's slightly sick, but I'll eventually replace it out of an abundance. just in case.

They must have overriding priorities, a "damn the torpedoes" attitude, that takes precedence over broken shit they are constantly fixing.

Speaking of broken shit they're constantly fixing, and trying hard not to look like the snaggletoothed pariah you all have made me out to be (what is it, do you own the fucking store, are you protecting your stock for the second coming?)

Uh,

O.

Uninstalling powershell and installing their latest version, doesn't get rid of the old version, it sort of hides like a proud mom behind the stage-curtains.



"Punkin Seeds II"


"Saw Palmetto" does the same stuff Finasteride does, but if you were into selling OTC goodies You *might* push the untold goodness of Saw Palmetto.
Really vaguely, without hype or technical folderol, the hormone-blocking/converting capabilities are in both drugs, and everything else it might do is magically enhanced by stockholding authors.
I shall seek documentation. But...
OK first, to be clubby and technical-sounding, the lowly appellation "Saw Palmetto"is elevated to medical status by referring to it by a name in Latin: Serenoa Repens
And, (you must understand) they hire people who know the lingo and talk in a folderolish-way..
So I still don't know what this next bit says, except maybe "Finasteride" is no placebo, no slouch.
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/039463201202500435
Second, "AGA" is a very fancy way of saying hair-loss, baldness and everything in between.
Finasteride is supposed to be good for hair loss as well.
(Which is what the link was about, so that was kind of a waste of time, but at least you see what I'm up against.) Finasteride is synthetic, Saw Palmetto is natural. I don't know if that makes you happier one way or another.
2nd quest:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12137626/
They don't really say not to take both at the same time, but I just sort of assumed, it's seat-of-pants thinking.

-------------
My camera has locked me out of using it, telling me that security is preventing use.
I smell a virus, but maybe it's a button I pushed.
I wanted to take a photo of the big beautiful actress trying to get you to buy vitamins.
It's a long boring commercial, except for her. "Nature" something. I'm pretty sure it's a vitamin. 
except maybe Life insurance for the really old, 
and Medicare. 
My point being that, 
unless they get careless and start spamming her all over,  
I'll never know who she is.

O! My phone works again, after being factory-reset and grilling me about who I really am. 
Maybe it really WAS a virus.
Ya know, lotsa people flip out their phone to record some injustice or them about to be killed, and maybe some bigwig somewhere in the world wanted to shut down cellphone cameras for a while.
Or the phone broke, but my bet is on the bigwig.

No comments: