-->

Friday, March 18, 2022

Punkin seeds

 It's usually some big-ass ad, something for prostate health.

And if you believe the ads, they're "all natural" something.

I don't have the time or the will to spell out this train, but I'd like to know what's so good about punkin seeds.

"Zinc," you say?
Why don't they check for it on normal blood tests?

In other words, I have no idea if I have enough, and it's one of those where it's easy to get too much.
A medical-type site says it's dangerous taking more than 40mg a day, but all the bottles say 50.
I don't even take my daily meds daily, so I shouldn't worry.
I have way no idea if they'll do anything; I was all hot for "Magnesium" but that fell flat (And they don't test for it either.)

For paranoid hypochondriacs, there's the multivitamin. It covers all bases but it makes you pee more and your pee turns funny colors.

So I choose zinc, for a week.
There are other dusty bottles of vitamin-pills I should probably be taking too, but no one tests for them...

Ya have to wonder why.
Is it because, if you are uncertain, you'll buy more bottles?

If you *knew* what to get they might lose money and bottles would wither and die on shelves.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/is-there-really-any-benefit-to-multivitamins

From the same types who said beer and Starbucks cured cancer, comes the news that vitamins are a money-pit.

Someone hasn't been paying their association dues.....

cancer.org, (o nvm) redacted snarky about donated money, hmm

And yew thot I made it up. FURIO


Fat people who smoke, need vitamins to compensate.
Freaking arugula & rice-cake eaters need not apply.

They're having a sale on Vitamins. BOGO plus a 5.00 coupon and I saved and paid around a dollar instead of ten (or 5.70 plus tax)

No comments: