-->

Friday, March 11, 2022

PSA testing

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124834445 

According to Medicare and this article, the ideal solution for prostate cancer is to wait and see.

I get the feeling that cancer comes in stages, and spreads more rapidly in successive stages.

So you're either dying, or you have nothing to worry about.

They'll know if you die, and if you don't, they'll snarkily remark, "Told ya so"

But if you're a urologist, I'd think they'd have several options for your fat lazy bloated prostate: Bad PSA, removal.

But that's just sad, so they're hoping rather to give it a trim, push it somewhere, do what the commercial says.

Everyone sits waiting for the PSA.

"Is it cake?"

1/13 I had a alphabet-test that has the letters "PSA" in it, as part of a medically approved regimen of hygienic care, but doctors don't trust each other, I'm getting the feeling, and another one is due soon.
(Specifically, I was told, "They don't send us the results"

Let's muddy some waters:
0 and 2.5 are normal
2.5 and 4.0 (OMG!!) are normal as well. 
(geez)
Apparently (This is hard to google) 
(they keep showing me different companies anxious for you to 'google' stuff, and then they show more 'google' results...it must be a hot google topic
(where was I)
Apparently, 4.0 or less is fine, 4 or more is iffy.
Disclaimer: I have No idea what they said, "ng"?
and those numbers with the wavy decimal points...0.2 or 2.0????
(whut?)

percent/free WTF!!

--------------
I uploaded my image of a mercer sphere, and I'm no art critic but it looked like a big black ball. (big black SHINY ball) and this link will be added soon.
But the more feminine, more *tasty*-looking (I keep forgetting the name)
has little candy sprinkles, much more inviting.
My little sloop (whatever) appears to have jelly leaking out of itself.
This bad picture is Not from me:
is it feminine to match the masculine Mercer?

Somersloop?

If you could see one, what would it look like?
I swear people have pointed to theirs but it was invisible, or disguised.
----------
In the depths of a tedious repetitive task in some game, my mind wanders easily.
"What if they made 'fish flavored soda' for fish-lovers and their masochistic friends?
Because if *I* thought of it, zillions have as well.
Well OK fine, I'll blurt out some indescribably horrible products that doubtless you all love:
TV dinners with Kim Chi (Or Kim Chi soda?) 
I saw a show on PBS briefly (they're good to avoid commercials)
about the host and another guy enjoying "Stinky cheese," the stinkiest in the world they say.
No accounting for taste.
But it appears to be a trend I've thought about often before, beautiful and refined connoisseurs eat horrible food (just to piss us off and make us jealous)
That still doesn't explain "Balut"

No comments: