-->

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Neofascism in US (for dummies)

 TBA, but if you're against Fascism, does that make you a part of a group? 

I seriously don't know much about this stuff, I'll have to find some opinionated bombastic people who write much better.

Yeah OK but what makes them fascist?
I'm not looking forward to reading the entire bombast at wiki.

Well, yeah I remember that stuff, I'm all like "Them's fightin words" when you accuse them of spinning fantasies.
Anyhow they sold tons of books

It's like when Dracula pretended to leave this earth for a bit, only to return a few years later.
Nameless and faceless politicians (cuz I'm no dummy) keep recycling the same ideas using slightly different verbiage.
But I'm still not clear on the fascism-part.
dogmatic pedagogical??
Total (fucket) guessing cuz no one speaks plain anymore,
intolerance.
(in a word.)

76th and Broadway will get a person killed for the cardinal sin of waiting for a bus.
Walmart can get you killed, malls, theaters, Driving, churches.
But that might be opening the subject up way too widely, so forget about it, never fucking mind.
(Fascist.)
The translated-from-russian page says the emoji is bitter.
I can almost imagine the superior acting emoji shaking their head sadly.
I don't do well with superior people, they pass over me for promotion and listen to uglier people running me down.
Wait, what?
O! *I* like the emoji and would like to incorporate it here, but I can't find it.
TBA


wtf.
😔😔
Superior types resent you the harder you try,
and make up shit
("Tsk", wtf is that?)
And you'll be stuck in hell under their supervision, as opposed to them just telling you what they want (or were they bullies in school before they grew up?)
Seriously though, what's with the tooth-sucking thing? They do it in some movies.

No comments: