-->

Monday, November 28, 2022

new week

You probably don't know how reassuring it is to have cheap headphones and a nice equalizer, (insert many words here) Or even a decent MIDI player (more words.)

But if you can see that device manager picture, you'll see that in order to enable the Coolsoft Midi-mapper and a decent synthesizer, I had to disable everything else.

Someone somewhere just went apoplectic, "You don't have to disable anything and *I* have no problems..."

Well normally, I'd agree with you, butthole, but this time was different, for whatever reason. The synthesizer Microsoft normally uses sounds like an organ-grinder and his monkey. Is this symbolic?
Reenabling the little group disabled any midi sound again after restarting, so at least I know it isn't some setting I had wrong. Because if the stuff starts magically working, which it does, it dies after a restart.
I'll disable them, one at a time, to see if sound for midi returns. (Mp3's are fine)
They came out with yet another version of windows and foisted it upon me, so I can see if it works (that's kind of what beta testers do, unless you wanna compare them to your retarded sister that you bring toys home from work for)
I usually can fix anything they throw at me, like dung from monkeys, but you'll recall that last week, their version was intolerably slow in 3dmark (It was slow, whether you recall or not)
Is it still slow?
Tune in tomorrow.
-----
meanwhile....



"Chipset CLDO" is one of those clubby terminology-thingies you can't really find anywhere, and googling it brings up more questions than answers.
"Chipset"
and 
"CLDO" 
are highly googleable, buuut...
"Chipset CLDO" (default:1.2) is mighty hard to find.
1.2, isn't that a little high?
"Mother PLEASE, I'd rather do it myself!!" (says a commercial about a lady with a headache)
Lower the voltage until it crashes, RAISE the voltage til something melts, or
Leave it be at 1.2.
Seriously, make fucking millions and buy a house on the beach, publishing a book on voltages besides the usual (1.1-1.5, default 1.2)
Get a clue, whatever this guy is saying, his PC is dying, so.....
(get a clue)



WHY would I want to pay triple for your motherboard, with advice like this?
"Dumbass: says dumb useless stuff. Can be ignored"


Every day without a crap is a good day.
My PC runs timespy ok. Everything else (like, food ) is secondary.
O well, mediocre scores are better than shit-scores. 13,000 yada.

I *could* be doing market-shopping instead, but *why*?






Stereotypical weak female with digestion problems

https://www.eatingwell.com/article/7944098/best-snack-to-eat-when-you-have-diarrhea/ Can it just be "Bread"? 

I swear this thing had more pictures, Sometimes I edit these and it totally ignores me.
FINE.

They oughtta be sued, "Peanut Butter"?
And You have to be careful with bananas.
Being poor and wanting to hoard them, you might eat overripe ones and die of diarrhea.

Face it, Nobody knows the trouble I've seen....

I Like bread!! 
Plus you cannot microwave toast and, not to go into too much detail 
but toaster-anything's are dangerous. (WTF, spell checker, no one invented a plural for "Anything?")


I like cream of wheat. I could put it on bread.
There's this pre-made toast you can buy for kids, but it must have soy (everything else does)
But OK you're on a lifeboat, your ship sank.
There you are, the stereotypical female with four burly men, and the last thing you wanna do is poo (over the side or in your pants)
The snacks are laid out by hungry men eager for you to eat something.
What do you do?
What DO you do?
(Unless you're very cold, you could dive off the side, take a biggie dump and climb aboard) but the point is, uhm, 
the food's there,
 but pooing is a biggie problem for me.
Think "Busted Toilet" which is inaccurate, but it'll do.
The entire bathroom is a deathtrap, 
you already saw the woman who died 
because she fell and couldn't get up.
Fuck that, in her house there are no flies or hungry cockroaches.
And she didn't hit her head on anything and she isn't bleeding, 
so what does she die of, thirst??
ME, I'll fall off the little bridge-thingy. Forget it, never mind.

Hamburger with elbow macaroni, but.... you have to really drain the hamburger.
Anyway, cheese, lots of it, mixed in.
Normally I'd add tomato sauce or mayonnaise, or both, but forget that.
I don't think there's a stomach-healthy way to cook pot-roast, if you have an allergy to fat. Spices too, such as onions and garlic.
Even *salt*, I think (I'm not sure, salt gets a real bad rap)
OK so this hamburger-concoction is a hassle to cook but it doesn't take long, and shouldn't piss off my stomach too much.
I wonder why they don't mention it, "Apples?" Ptui.
"Peach cobbler," mmmmm but I can never ever find it.

That hamburger concoction needs hash browns or a chopped-up potato.
"Hash browns" it is then.

The peach stuff too if it's soy-free.
Too many sharp edges...Maybe if I dunk it in my Tea.



A really gargantuan Pickup truck filled to the brim with supplies for the job, passed this way.
It had a curious whine, but then I'm not familiar with gargantuan-pickup engines.
Diesel, right? I've been close to locomotives and this was like that, so loud, so frightening, that at 3mph or so it was setting off car alarms.
Makes ya proud, a driver actually doing a job with a pickup, not just showing off.
Do you know how rare it is in my town to find someone utilizing their vehicle besides just transporting their single selves?
 I made my hamburger-helper type dish.
It's good, but it could have been better because I tried ready-made pasta, and if you cook it yourself it's fluffier, maybe tastier.
And what about the salt?
Something I bought makes me think of sea-salt. Anyway, Sea salt/road salt is all salt, salt from a mine or from water. 
But it's the *additives* in the mine or the sea that make it special.
What about synthesized sea salt, has anyone tried to make some?
No, not for an aquarium, but for eating and showing off to guests.
Picky guests with labels (vegan, vegetarian, omnivore)
So OK lacto-ovo (what is it with snobs and their fucking labels??) vegetarians,
once they ascend, Become vegans and swear off the evil lacto and ovo sinful practices of their past.
They might travel to india to get genuine pink salt, where the mine-owner uses a spray-painter to disburse the red dye for tourists...That's a lie, they use colored lights on Tourists. IDK if someone tries to make pink salt more pink, but I do know (from ads) they (for instance) have Pink salt Shampoo, and a pink-salt product with "snob" in the name.
The EVOO group and the coffee council and the Pink-salt conglomerate promise to eradicate disease and cancer.
(won't you please send 19.95 a month)


It's made in China or Mexico J2PUO

If you actually *bought* some expensive salt, they'd disbelieve, call you a poseur or naive, because they couldn't believe someone beneath them would have it genuinely.
So basically, don't waste your money on snobs.
I hear brandy is nice....


Dyson vacuum, Roomba Vacuum, Apple i-14 and sea salt.
Yes, You too can look like a snob, except you don't have a house.
The above sentence needs heavy-editing, since I do not know what the idly poor use to look like the rich and uncaring.
Log cabin republicans, black republicans, Pinoy republicans, because status trumps beliefs.
status and the latest iPhone.
(OK now I look snobby (Shakes head sadly)


They can't get Lexus? Let them buy Roomba
laissez-les acheter des roombas






No comments: