-->

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

phoo (phoop?) TBA

A very loud obnoxious-type guy wants you to buy a product so shit won't stink.
No, not for cats, for everything.
OK first off, I need to seriously edit this.
Second, they already make commode-liners, paper-towel-looking things that (vaguely) absorb.
Absorb what? Poo smell, Juices?
I'm lazy and don't wanna schlep shit daily...but if a person does not, it smells godawful.
TMI except I want a product that sort of de-odorizes it. Desiccation is nice but superfluous.

I'm off to google "Poo deodorizer", gawd...
Bear with this for a second:
Buying any product to mask the smell of shit will cause you to be revolted by whatever smell it is.
Lavender? (rolf)

And visitors will be revolted by the train-station smell of industrial-strength deodorizer/disinfectant.


(I wonder if pooph is shit or good stuff, (at $1 an ounce.)
You pay more for cologne and way more for perfume, but perfume lasts lots longer, 


judging by the spray bottle they send with Pooph.
eau d' Febreze is more in my budget

Badass? Yes, but I like it too.


Actually, antibacterials are somewhat dangerous, if you're lazy or incompetent (or disabled) and only kill germs in spots.
The germs aren't stupid and they just move to non-disinfected spots.
Where they start gyms and little tiny academies.....
um, so I'd rather buy Non-bacterial smell-things.
I'm very tired of looking and will probably pay 3x too much at CVS because they have the highest prices, how depressing.
Can a person eat non-stinky food? Nvm
Damn, I was looking forward to the coconut-topped arugula

Apparently after you buy bags for the commode, you buy pads to go into the bags.
These pads might or might not reduce the smell.
And if you're real lucky you'll find what I did not, *padded bags*
I don't think I found my answer, a black hole of a setup that absorbs smells.





Ardat Yakshi" must be buried in some book about my game, because they don't discuss it in-game much.
My get-up-to-pee dream was about mind-controlled prisoners rebelling against the guards and being controlled by Mr. Big, the local crime boss.It's not a pleasant thing to have happen to you, which is why the dream was so effective, but waking up I realize it's more harry potter ("purebloods") or some other story.
(I had it on the tip of my tongue)
One more reason to stay away from the blue people


If authors made these situations pleasant, um, hmm, it might not make very good stories. There is no story I can think of that takes mind control and turns it into a good experience, although a person would not remember anyway.
The very first mind-control book I ever read was "A wrinkle in time,"
which was a highly regarded book about space and time (and mind control) so it's a really old subject for sci-fi.

No comments: