-->

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

box fetish

 I'm not exactly swimming in christmas gifts but I like wooden boxes, and not just the jewelry-kind.

Well, here. It's not like in the game "Elden ring" which has lacquered small shipping boxes (for candles and crystals, you-know, teacher supplies)

So yeah, I guess it has to be a certain *kind* of a box, and not necessarily with a lid, although that's a nice extra.


Unfinished and flimsy looking,and would it have many splinters?
Wait, I'll go look again:
This next pic for fake boxes that might hold a blanket or two, (but don't sit on them) But that's my first impression.


No one except "Pinterest" has the slightest clue what I'm speaking of, and Pinterest just shows off pictures I can't have.
Is it a Jewelry box? No.
Is it a pet cage? No.
Is it to store stuff, like in Martha Stewart's Kitchen? No!

EBAY has the exact thing, a trash-box that might be broken/cracked, definitely overpriced.
Fuck *antique* it's a fucking box.
90+80 shipping they ARE insane but it's ebay so.

This next pic is just sad. Expensive, but sad. It might have been strong once...


So concluding, others share my fetish or why would sellers have the audacity to charge usurious prices?
Ah, fuhgeddaboudit
This looks great.
Would it hold 50lbs of small tools?
Who would carry it?
(Should I invest in little wheels?)





---------
So I'm reading about the thriving business of blogging (Surely, I must be doing it way wrong)
I suppose the first part of the entry *could* have been an ad for boxes or maybe Amazon (ebay?)

No comments: