-->

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Lynn Nasal

 Linezolid ("lynn NAY zow lid")
Is a big scary competitor to "Vancomycin" And that's all I've got so far.
I still have my empty bottle of Vancomycin.
I don't know how much Linezolid costs or if it makes you sprout tuberous growths or whatever...So, this will be yet another editing chore.
Crap! I'd joke about using Lysol or Alcohol instead, but you actually do that stuff...I'm gonna...hope he's being overly cautious, and I can live without it.
BTW, 
Google's searches can be incriminating!!! 
Film at 11
(Curiosity kills)
better blog, thot of it first (in 2015)https://www.aclu.org/news/free-speech/when-does-your-google-search-become-crime




Eschewed, looked down on ("tarnished") Deprecated, almost shunned (That's "tier 5")
FTS! (Fuck this shit!)
"Igualmente" or whatever they say.

THERE! See? I rest My case!! (whut?)











Oi, Cully!!
a heartbroken girl knows all her friends have been amputated/beheaded and their parts grafted onto a big spider.
"Quite the lark, when you think about it," she remarks.
Quite the whut ????
No one I can google is able to put the words into normal english
(as opposed to PBS-english)
https://bogleech.com/souls/er18-grafted
It's a faux antique display in some faraway country's gift-shop
Imagine you watched every damn "antiques roadshow" and haunted garage sales every weekend, you would not come close to this picture, which tries so hard to look hurried, messy.
Yeah, we're talking Zillions...
(In the upper right hand corner, is that a cylinder-record player from the god-knows-when century??)

Somewhere, sometime, I ought a write a blog detailing the zillions I wasted on antiquated (modern for-the-time) stereo equipment.
I'd just missed the reel-to-reel craze, and I glossed over eight-tracks.
They had these really cool cassette players with heads that positioned themselves for optimal dolby playback (That's what the brochure said) sitting in a dark oak-looking cabinet with a glass front. And Turntables with electronic eyes and strobes to fine-tune the speed of vinyl records. $40 weight gauges for the phonograph-needle, $20 for the dusting brushes and cloths. 
Yeah I built my dynasty piece-by-piece... then iApple came along and rewinned everything.
My spell checker replaced my words with "Rewarded me," o the bitter irony.
But it does not end there...my wife had a hankering for trendy expensive stereo equipment, and insisted upon an iPod one christmas, just before phones made walkmans and iPods ob so lete.
I'd drive home the bitter depression of buying and owning dated electronics but it would be pointless.
Unless you wait long enough, then (for example) you too can own a cylinder record player for just under $500, it's a steal.

Records "pop", cassettes waver and muffle, CD's skip occasionally.
Mp3's become Mp4's and m4A's and etc, it's as if they're artificially changing stuff now. (I rant a lot, but it's a real thorn in my side)
An indoctrinated tool says:
Multiply whatever he said by zilllllions and you have the music-tech indoctrinalia for the past zillion years


No comments: