-->

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

I wrote about the food...

 This isn't about food, it's about the market and the people in it.
Plus it's a very rough draft.
Nice guy and spouse continually get ignored by me, deepest apologies (They didn't die or anything but what else can I say? 
"Nice day, Excuse me"
"Nice day, Excuse me")
The lines magically appear/disappear. 
I *swear* they were miles deep but when I circled 'round after looking for eggbeaters (there aren't any, unless they freeze them) the lines had gone.
Well except one guy insisting I was in the way of his checking out, there being 7 other machines extant.
He eventually moved on.
Kids are like magnets...I get extra paranoid in stores, any kids behind/in front/Around the corrrrner??
They lock every door but one. They're paranoid as well (also, too)
nearly $9.00 eggs. 18 eggs, 8.95. Congress (bah) blame woke/Biden have done with it. Apparently free-range-eggs are woke (chickens' lives matter) and this is the backlash.
Nonono, don't look that up, I'm total-guessing.
Well it's that or russia, trucks, china and the death of bitcoin.

WSJ blame Christmas cooks.
Forbes implies that many eggs actually exist; They do not.

I couldn't doctor this photo and still be honorable; but last night most of these eggs were gone.
They've got a parchment-colored egg-carton, and a nearly white carton.
I've often wondered what it means. Maybe they're identical and they're running a psych study.
Lacto-ovo vegetarians (vegans don't eat eggs, right?) prefer the yellowish carton, it looks more organic (I'm guessing)
Eggbeaters don't exist (unless they're in the freezer-section)
But they DO sell "egg helper" (just add one egg)
for the perfect omelette

Notes for a future blog:

And James Hong.
Floaty-people is either a chinese thing or a movie-producer's idea of how asian movies should look "MORE floaty people!!"
I liked the movie better than Star wars.












No comments: