-->

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

UnBridled

 They could'a just said "Unlimited" but they wanted to add a kinky flavor (crap, now I need a link and you don't even know wtf I'm talking about)

Stuff you can only buy when you get paid, before rent, food and bills.


yeahbutt WHY use the word, what reader's feeling are you trying to evoke, what pretentious person are you trying to impress at a party?
One of the more USELESS sites that exist



So what am I missing, a club for the very-very old or a euphemism for something?
(Where you can engage in unbridled-whatever-and-so-on)

Many useless links later, "Unbridled" has a feminine eau-d'or, as if women were usually straightlaced and proper, and become "Unbridled" at officially approved times and places.

My watch has a website displaying an aftermarket watchband, $80. 
Now, most ordinary workday watches are straightlaced and have interchangeable connectors, so one band can replace another faster than an emailed pink-slip.
A *few* slightly more than cheap watches try to distinguish themselves, by screwing up the connection to the watchband. 
This usually means (in my family) the watch finds a new home in a dusty drawer.
"Unbridled"/unwanted/dead/obsolete








My intro became the blog (dammit)
OK I wanna buy a game and $60 sounds like a lot, and a reviewer says that the game is too short for that amount of money.
Maybe this should be "Reprise" month, where I go back and try to play old games.
36 hours, Not really knowing math,
And I get paid.
Well, hmm, let's see.
24 hours of "Dead-day", the propofol time for the very-very rich.
12 hours added to that.
maybe 6 1/2 more.
Sewwwww....
42 1/2 hours, or slightly more than a US week of work (not counting the driving and the subway)
what do harpies sound like?
"Don't drink and drive, you'll kill yourself!"
"Do what you WAANNT!!"
aaaoooohh (harpie trainee)
Dim Bulb makes a 2-second non-video of a harpie (after a commercial, of course)
Point being, Harpies and "Unbridled" are related, but it's a pointless endeavor proving how.

 (very tedious, not enough time wasted.)
41-1/2....
People are terrible (Maybe by design) recording Harpies.
One guy insists on pasting "Deposit Photos!" (or something) after every two second sound, I'm guessing he hopes to sue for 2.1 millllion someday.
Someone's prepubescent kid brother imitates a monster "Rawr!!"
It's sad...My last game (what was it?) had lots of excellent-sounding Harpies.
I'm a soldier on another planet, uhm, my last name is "Shepard" "Ryder"(?) and that's all I can conjure up.
A MUCH older game where Miss Shepard Ryder follows her dad is tons better.
The captain of their ship being super hot, I'm surprised they gave her such a teeny role, eventually killing her. (No, that was just me)
https://ag.hyperxgaming.com/article/5193/mass-effect-andromeda-ending-choices
(no pressure)

Yes, I've decided, I'll dredge up that game and play it. "Yada blah Andromeda"
(but no zombies/harpies)

No comments: