-->

Friday, January 27, 2023

(what) "Society types" (now fuck off)

Blond x-holes always seem to get put in charge, their parents are rich, and they usually don't like me.

I'm not saying it's a hair color thing...

You're raised the way you look, and sound.




"canonical" Puhleeze.
And what's with the Black Eyebrows?


Short snobby names to go with their stunted snobby personalities.
I'll never like you (never did)

 beyond how Fred gets special treatment for being rich and White. However, this change from the original Scooby-Doo prompted a racist backlash before the show's release.--https://screenrant.com/velma-show-scooby-doo-character-changes/

(never did) He's wearing a *scarf,* that should tip anyone off but the most obtuse rich white guys (that I don't like)

Richard III turned out horrible, according to shakespeare, raised to be a loser until he rebelled against his fate.


Grrrr


Whatsername, Velma? Is she a vegan environmentalist preachy person? I was going by her glasses.
Ya know, *Contacts* were invented before your show was even a thing.

O. NVM



I don't think I'd walk into a bar in Texas, I'd be dressed wrong.
Underweight, no beard.
Bah.
It's "We shall overcome," Not "We shall get along," nvm
A link, it's related, sort of. Maybe. IDK
http://www.alhewar.com/CaseyKasem.htm


Fred's dead, doesn't exist, and I maybe watched 3 minutes of a cartoon in between commercials, don't feel bad for Fred.
OK feel bad, whatever.

The snobby upper crust push 4096*2160 @240 hz.
(Are they also named "Fred"? Bossy as hell.)


Should we let the less fortunate get their hands on Upper-Crust Monitors??
They're uneducated!! We need to train them First.
Plus they eat fuel.
4K DCI is unavailable,
You're too grubby/unwashed

You're way too young to remember PATA vs SCSI, but you might have glimpsed IBM vs Apple, and I actually forgot the exact feature I was going for. I might edit this, prolly will not.
24FPS, Anyone?? The ONLY way to watch snobby movies.
If Orson isn't saying "Rosebud" in French with subtitles, @24FPS *Someone*
won't sleep right (the pea in their mattress, don'tcha know)




3200 x 2400, ca. 2001

superimposed is my hoi-polloi humble command prompt, gargantuan compared to their crisp understated Martha-Stewartness/Lawrence-Livermore Caligula wastefulness.

A note or two that the *retail* Hifalutin market in 2001 felt that,
https://www.proquest.com/docview/208111151 "Impractical yes, but we like it too"
More pixels=more productivity, so if you're a slave-driving, "Damn the torpedoes" (cost) kinda guy....
Now, (ahem) these guys didn't dry up and blow away, nono.
They kept making unattainable technology for the very, very rich living on Mt. Olympus and working on taxpayer-funded projects.
I just wondered.





So, I was done (You can't rant forever)
and a headline front-page google article showed up, with "Zee Kilpack."
Newspapers countrywide are sure to mention his/her name but not who exactly they are.
Is it some possible popular blog, are they the winner of a biggie contest, were they on a women's talk show?
I'm guessing they've been on a few Talk shows.
     Utah (the mormons) eschews transgender-ism-things.
That makes it to google's  front page.
But the picture...get back to me when they're 45.


"Say Goodnight to the Stereotype"





























No comments: