-->

Friday, February 24, 2023

a note about crappy color

What's wrong with this picture??
I'd be embarrassed as hell commenting on the makeup used in this picture, and then finding out there wasn't any...

But the silver frosting on the girl's cheek doesn't exist for sure, it's "edge" interpreting the colors wrong.

You could (I won't) replace the monitor, windows and the browser, or discover (maybe) that something is set wrong.
I'm happier now with full rgb instead of limited, and I'm still seeking "SRGB" because I don't know yet what it means.

*Anyway,* full-rgb it is. 
I have "rgb" set, I didn't find "srgb".

That's it for now, TBA as I discover more.



 

Ble? A,B,C look the same. (Y and Z look nice though)
Click the picture and behold the stripes in that rectangular-thingy.
F%^$#@, I hate this. I only want pictures on the internet to look good, I *like* crushy black, it's so elvis-on-velvety.
But with the help of my video-card's setting I got the above page to behave.




No comments: