-->

Saturday, February 25, 2023

I'm gonna buy a jacket (dammit)


I'm editing this down, less stylish, more meaningful.
It's so cold and impossibly snowy everywhere, tornados destroying everything, that I doubt my jacket gets here on time, which is soon.
No, next week I'll be wondering where it is.
And in that spirit, WTF is a "cargo coat" or jacket?
The old lady at the Home called them "Car coats"
And I remember (as a kid) having a jacket someone called a car coat, to wear in cars with busted heaters or miserly drivers(?) that was thick and uncomfortable and hard to move around in.

Googled-"car coat" for driving through the Adirondacks in a convertible jeep

A weather-type page says Minnesota can go low like minus 40 degrees low, and once it got to minus 60.
(In Fahrenheit)
And it makes you wonder, (makes *me* wonder) what jackets they buy.
Prolly never leave an enclosed area, run the HVAC all day, but it still makes me wonder.
We don't know if the site is just plugging expensive jackets, and I don't trust them.
Looks great, except for the fur.


Get too close to a window, freeze to death in your sleep.
This train-of-thought was brought to you by the planet "Voeld" in a game I play, where minus 31C is tolerable.

Anyway ...

$90 to say "I don't give a f shit Rat's ass"

THIS style has no style, it's fukn ugly, which should fit right in with this crowd.
It's warm says a woman (her husband could be in the arctic and not complain, so I doubt it as a review)
Not being a veteran nor a sniper, I hesitate but I really like this jacket!!!
The green seems pretentious (but it looks nice)
Brown? Gray? I'll look




It being that I get cold at 70F, it being you can't drag a blanket everywhere, it being that my jackets are either too small or older than your kids.

I've already got this rubbery pillowy jacket from a garage sale, but it's ripped and must be out of style.

I should prolly point out that the bargain-basement jackets below are prolly not the Himalaya-ski-type, more of the couch potato type for friends who keep their houses way too cold, and for waiting on Busses.

Don't believe Me?

OK ignore the googled men's jacket at $895


This Link thinks you want to sip hot chocolate at the Chalet while waiting for cute women.

Unfortunately they think you have tons of money but you blew it all on the chalet ticket.
And all the women hanging out at the Chalet are the moms of the cute women skiing, and shaped like large jelly doughnuts.
OK NVM, I'll stick to my basement (amazon)


I write about this and the price goes UP $25?? FU, Jacket
I'll buy another.
"List Price 79.99 Our price $100" F...U
"this is NOT what I WANTED!!"
Meh, it's a jacket.
XX Large will be fine, I don't trust your "As expected"

ooo, same brand, good for comparison, but 99.
I'm not liking that pillow at the neck, but it must be $40-more higher quality, right? Or is this one of those "Made in USA ripoffs...
(IDK, %$#@)


I've been told that this won't be a *total* waste of money, because it gets cold once in a while at night...

So forget the other necessities, I'll scrimp.
Forget the damn game, I'll make do.

The color matters a lot more to you than to me, I like black, but tan is available (I think).

Such a big chunk of money for the wrong color isn't fair.
Gray??

Black, since no one is here.
I've heard, "dark blue" has a special meaning.

*Everything* has meaning, usually bad.

Black.

OK I don't know if you've shunned these because some pedo killer used one, but honestly, it's all I need, isn't it?
And it isn't all pillowy like those asshole drunks wear (wore)

I'm prolly missing some subtext...



No comments: