-->

Monday, March 13, 2023

Front page random stuff

 https://www.axios.com/2023/03/13/california-storm-atmospheric-river-more-rain-flooding

I'd like to think the people there will get tons of insurance money...
But actually, I was wondering about spanish names, specifically Pajaro.

It should be "Pah! Har-oh." but is it actually "pah JAR oh"?
Now I need to go watch several videos of news, it isn't worth it, nvm.

"Big bucks, big bucks!!" And a big lawsuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYaolUwl2lg, the first 5 seconds (after the ads)

Prejudices (I'm in a mood)
You have to read both paragraphs carefully and conclude, one of them is wrong,
A wing nut, a "woke" nut, a bad cook (or just a bad typist)
But which is which?




Not for nothing but.... uhm, "Shakira" prolly has an actual name only I don't know it yet, 



and I'm only seeing her beeeeecause, she's in one of those ad-ridden click-bait articles, this one was about really smart people.
It's a discovery. Most semi-attractive women in politics are arch conservative, but I have a hunch that Shakira is more normal, more friendly. (The singer/whatever should run for something, is what I meant to say)
(Talk about "random thoughts")





No comments: