-->

Monday, March 6, 2023

I heard that

https://www.ft.com/content/bab905bd-a2fa-4022-b63d-a385c2a0fb86might (prolly is) paywalled and you can't read it.
It's yet another article dissing Amazon, and specifically "Alexa." 
Articles about business are shocked and horrified when companies lay off people...
It is a fact of life, but I *was* wondering about all the AI chatbot hype. Also coincidentally this editor has gone bonkers and you may never see this, or a wimpy equivalent once I start over.
I kept thinking of the demise of "Clippit", a sort of an AI for microsoft office,


OK this is too much...
Uh, O! The Labyrinthian voicemail-menu things that promise to help with your account, and have you punching "0" repeatedly or pleading "Representative".
So what is new about Robots taking over the world so biggie companies can save a buck?





 









(Link)
You go ahead and read it, I only wanted the picture















No comments: