-->

Monday, March 6, 2023

Pissed-off back

 Lower back pain is something I rarely if ever have. 

When I do, once in a quarter century or so, it's real bad and it disappears, so I'm not worried (yet) it's some incurable disease.

Not much else to say, millllllions of people suffer back pain, and I wonder if I should blame my chair, if I need a cushion?

If it disappears in a week, forget I ever wrote this.

O. 

One thing.

If someone prescribes pain killer of the restricted kind, you should hoard it like a miser, never knowing when a different pain will strike.
And yeah, I have a wimpy pain killer saved up.
The best one I ever had was from a dentist, I think. It makes the world go away until it wears off.

There's this godawful, horribly written page that is unhelpful. 

https://sci.washington.edu/info/forums/reports/posture.asp#:~:text=One%20way%20to%20increase%20stability,painful%20for%20the%20neck%20muscles.

Acute vs obtuse, anyone remember???

I *think* the link says to make the back-of-the-chair more acute (lean it forward?)

Ow.

My back is a lot like the letter "J," all curved inwards on the bottom, horrible.
I'd want Lordosis but not so my gut would stick out horribly... OK it mystifies me how good your back looks, and I'm jealous, especially right this exact second.

They f'n cheated, the same woman gained 30 lbs.
Lordosis is beautiful, if you're thin.

I *think* she's arching her back, can't tell.

rotd alien-type








No comments: