-->

Sunday, March 12, 2023

uncharted territory...

 So I'm looking at a recommended website, and the site keeps pasting warnings and ads and more warnings (mostly about updating edge and installing flash) and I never did get to see whatever video.The girl *seems* nice (IDK) and the plot seems to be, this sweet young thing does really bad stuff (for whatever reason) 


I can't really tell, are her eyes too large? Basically this pic (it's much bigger) is all they let me look at.

I mean, nvm, if you're gonna plaster ads and warnings, I don't trust you, bye.

ROTD Edit (just being topical, plus she looks tons like my "Pathfinder" in ME-A"


Center guy, staring at Venus' crotch, gets so hot he hides his manliness
And a discerning angel pours water on his head. 
The foreground-guy is thinking something like "Oh, Gawd" and covers his gaze.
Venus is saying something like "Behold" which he is, hmm
*I'm* all like, "I need a bigger copy" Plus I don't read french.
The Marquis (Charles) was having a birthday and some coquette gave him some bedroom art. (???)

"blow [on] me, I reek hotness"
"AH!! Cover up!"



------------------

sentience after death: 

(no not "sentence," Sentience)

For years people towed the line in the hope of a better afterlife.

It's a freaking easy-to-google subject, maybe they're trying to scare you, that faith is decreasing.

Well shit, this blog could go several trite ways.
Do you die and that's it, is there an afterlife, 
And if there IS one, what is it like?
Biggie religions believe you become part of a greater whole.

In other words, (ah fucket) (If I wrote with any gravitas I'd make millions)
YOU don't matter after you're dead, if there *is* a life force you get stirred back into it, and lose any sense of self. An ocean, a swimming pool,

not the gated community everyone talks about.
Where different factions exclude each other, wage war on each other.
Crescent Heights vs the badlands, The Hamptons vs the bronx.

No, if you were a drop of water in the great ocean that is death, that's as far as I want to believe (in an afterlife).

You cannot dismiss thousands of years of philosophy with a flippant phrase, but....
Governments sort of thrive on this or something like this.
Self actualism, humanism, these are widely panned (it's a PITA)


No comments: