-->

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

anti-troll

 Whatever you believe, whatever you can conceive of, someone else believes it as well, wrote about it first, and talks much better (and has a prettier site)

https://www.yourtango.com/2015261901/why-were-meh-about-this-sex-position

But you can't say that, unless You're Tony Montana (the presumed asshole you'll deal with for saying that in a forum)

Titters and twitters, twitters and titters....

Fucket.


Yes, you've caught me procrastinating again, because my game wants me to help some girl annihilate a rival, *or* meet the Japanese guy (you remember him, he talks funny) and the guy does not want to be kept waiting.
I found one of those "fast travel" things but I forget what he said, southern-town, wut?
Killed the rivals, blew up a plant, shined-on the guy (I think;
 maybe this game is like many others, freezing time everywhere except where I am)
There's this implication that I will die within hours (a few days at most) and yet, the game has me waiting around, going to bed.
I'm confused.
Is THAT Keanu Reeves?
I'm really confused.

Surfeit....
It's a word I don't know the meaning of.
A surfeit of kindness, of respect (I really need to look this word up already)
But I wanna jot down the thought, the thought that, um, 
(it's so vague...)
The thought that (bugs are severely distracting me)
respect in Japan, what with all the bowing and the "Sir" stuff, is only preliminary to getting heads removed and guttings by long knives....maybe it's the contrast movies pick up on, the more respectful a character is, the more evil, more deadly he is.
Fuck grammar, spelling,
 *bugs*, 
somewhere in there is what I meant to say.
----------
Your mission: Hack into the network, eliminate security, hijack a parade, (Take over the world, yada yada blablabla you have 36 hours before you self-destruct)
The really big-ass company likes Keanu so much they want to bring back his Katra, his spiritual essence, stick it into a body, and (....??) 
And Player stole his katra before they could finish. So, uhm, when do I die?
When do I know this playthrough is fucked and I need to do-over?
Who was that girl urgently calling, and me ignoring her, is that OK?
When does the supermarket *finally* open so's I can buy decent food to break out of this nightmare...?
Speaking of supermarkets,
I'm attempting to microwave the party-size edition of Veggie Lasagna, which comes encased in aluminium.
Heresy! Apostasy! The worthy shall use bake-ovens.
Well, hmm
(TBA)
Will the microwave burn itself out, Will the time go on forever? (I reeeelly need to read my own damn blogs)
Stay tuned!! (That's sorta whut "TBA" meanshttps://orphanrocks.blogspot.com/2022/08/ble-draft.html O crap!! I got the damn recipe backwards, crap.


No comments: