-->

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

wut? (my game)

Screenshot test


This is worse than an episode of "Mannix", if you know who that is.
Mike Hammer?

Nevermind.
Lemme see...

A guy in my head wants to go somewhere to get revenge on a company.
A Japanese guy with a thick accent has set up a meet somewhere.
I'm looking for Evelyn Parker (I think that's her name)
OK who sorts all this out?
I'm lost, can we have the "Ajax" commercial now?
I gotta pee.

The guy above in the plastic shorts, long red fingernails and balding head, is um, some plastic surgeon-type. You can't see him well but that doesn't matter, because I was only testing my screen-shotter.

I die in "never fade away" a zillion times in a car chase.

I'm officially stuck.
Maybe this game'll be history soon, back in the steam toybox



 

No comments: