-->

Saturday, April 8, 2023

chapter two of my game

 It's been ten seconds or so, I've barfed in the sink, and barf-breath isn't desirable (I'm writing this with a feminine voice from Japan in my head.)

What's that you say?
"Wrong neighborhood??"

*I* didn't write the fucking game, STFU, plus I paid zillions so allow me to digress.

OK now that That's outta the way..

I'm googling "Jade stem vs Lotus blossom" (Which do you prefer)

And getting lectured on plants. (Sigh)

I heard eons ago that the jade stem is a phallic symbol, and a lotus-blossom, a symbol (for the other thing).
You can eat lotus blossoms.

or is this one of those "tacos vs Burritos" things you hear about from sexually frustrated high-schoolers.

I've got a job, I'm well dressed, and if I have a chance, I'll romance the boss's daughter.

Nope, I'm fired and the fat black guy (the one who eventually *kills* me) wants to recruit me.
Google says two things so far, the fat black guy can't (easily?) be killed, and "V" will die eventually.

I looked up "Ontology" and I still don't know what it means beeecause the people who know, don't know how to talk, or they don't want to.

The sound of one hand clapping.
I imagine people get paid tons to teach this shit.
"Boundaries depend upon the entity they demarcate from its surroundings," WTF kind of bullshit it that?
Rich corinthian boundaries.
I disagree. Politicians love creating boundaries and they don't ask people, they depend upon the party and the state.
My liver, heart and driver's license depend upon boundaries.




The game leads you on a primrose path to death.

The only logical conclusion is not to follow the game, fuck the game, and get yelled at a lot by impatient people.

----------------------

So I'm looking at Bing's front page today, natural rock formations looking a lot like a tiled walkway in progress, and I wondered where tourism was nice.

Kill-you-for-a-quarter places abound, stinky-fish humid places too.

Where is it dry and clear and not too dangerous?
I'm thinking that residents of any country anywhere are too busy working and having fun to tour their own places, maybe it's an impossible question.

A reeeeally big motel with its own beach and taxis to take you to the airport.

I see Stinky-fish places, hot (really warm-hot) dangerous places....hmm

Greece? You could stare at statuary.
Yes, having $100K to see sights must be nice there.

Lotsa bathrooms



No comments: