-->

Sunday, April 9, 2023

happy easter

My waking nightmare-dream was getting hoodwinked, fooled, but
as soon as I awoke, the dream faded away magically.
So I can't give you any details, only guesses that it had something to do with my game.
"Luke...I am your father"
The plot hasn't changed, only my role in the big toilet-bowl of life.
I thought to maybe stick in some plot from the first star wars movie, about getting strangled,
and I figure that games copy each other endlessly.
Plot lines I'd have liked to see:
"V" (Player) gets jacked into the sister of the bad guy, the daughter of the emperor above.
But the current plot is, I get shot and die.
I want to call Evelyn Parker (I think that's her name) before I get shot.
Where is she?
What *I* want in this game doesn't matter, but I think I'm supposed to do lotsa gopher quests rather than get led around by the nose to my certain death.
Shoot some people,
Blow something up.
-----------
After I'm shot and dying, a garage-mechanic needs to cut through my occipital bone.
Where is the occipital bone?
It's a clubby vocabularist's wet-dream, is what it is.
But if you sneak up to google it'll tell you:

In back of your head towards the bottom is a hole to connect your brain to the rest of your body. The Occipital (maybe, apparently, IDK) surrounds this hole, except it's flat. 
There are a trillion skull bones....anyway the occipital is there somewhere, acting like some biggie wall.
After Johnny gets his left arm shot off, he loses consciousness, and lands in the hands of an evil woman bent upon revenge for the death of her husband.
Wait, whut? 
O, all this was 50 years ago, keep up.
  • Mikoshi, says Keanu (all roads lead there)
  • Takamura will set up a meet with friends.
  • I'm supposed to find Evelyn, who was injured and fell off the face of the earth.
Pick one destination, pick them all, I've a feeling it doesn't matter.

My game might be screwing up, which is kinda funny because the whole damn plot is how screwed up I am, me and the voice in my head.
But right this second my voice has dropped an octave...I can't get to a mirror, johnny is standing in front of me (so it isn't Johnny) so why am I suddenly a guy talking to "Rogue"?
Rogue must be some friend of johnny's because I don't remember signing up for this quest.
Maybe I'm getting too detailed.
Big Picture, I lose, end-game.

My next waking-dream the next night was a national song from the UK sung on TV by great crowds of people, but it was a kid's song no one took seriously.
With that in mind I wondered if such a song exists (of course it does, I just don't know it)
Anyway


https://youtu.be/C6DawDM0bhw







No comments: