-->

Monday, April 10, 2023

quisling??

 I read or something, that quisling was a baby switched into a family, or a fake person taking over someone's life (after they died or whatever) but so far, I'm totally wrong, it means traitor. 

Specifically, "collaborator."

But that can't be right.
I must be thinking of another word, or the meaning has changed (a lot.)

It only took me *forever* to find the !@#$% word: "CHANGELING,"
and now that I found it, I'll google it to death.
(AI indeed)
I had to be all clever with my search terms, referring to it in the vaguest of ways.









Handicapped kids growing up with a complex




https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2023/03/29/nashville-shooting-republicans-wont-address-gun-violence/11563113002/ But USAToday quickly adds a disclaimer that it's only an opinion, not what they think, and it certainly didn't end up on Google's front page (heaven forbid.)


My game has an entire new *chapter* although I've a feeling that the *ending* turns out the same.

I'm inside a biggie computer (*biggie. *) end of story, I think.
I'll know in five minutes or so.
Did we win?
Are we happy?
You can't win, it goes against the "Crime doesn't Pay" ethos (a word I made up and I will edit soon)
but you can be happy, sort of.
Johnny becomes separated from "V" of his own free will.
He's already dead, but it feels suicidal and brave.
"V"-the-story skips...so (I'm just making a logical guess) instead of her six-month lifespan, she has lots less time to live, and the graphics show it...glitchy and with artifacts.
She has one last mission to perform...

No comments: