-->

Thursday, May 4, 2023

I like this game (as games go)

Under Hogwarts VIII: the Beginning is a nice game, but everyone has some secret they want me to keep.
Damn, they trust my memory tons.
Snobby stewdents threaten me, old teachers confide in me.
I'm not sure where this is going but if it's like the movies, my closest teacher is a pawn of the dark side and will reveal himself soon.

Wut?

Broom-riding beats horse-riding hands down, better than racecars too.

No pesky twisted roads, and you can fly above obstacles,
and Swoop down like Batman to fight the big ogres. 
I haven't mastered fighting while riding yet, but I'm sure that's in the next chapter.
I hope I don't write like this. The author is so obsessed with repeating "Contraption" and forgetting "Left" and "Right" are meaningless.
I figured it out anyway, and that's saying a lot.
Can't I just fly up? Forbidden.
Can't I just use a grabby-spell?
For-bidden!!
Your game your rules (I bet they're bursting with pride)
No british accent here.
Moth-statue, Gold pointy-thing.





ABC is disney-centric, NBC keeps showing "Frasier" and pretends to be the upper-crust channel, it's sad, the aging tottering networks  struggling to maintain relevance.
Well, whatever, it was NBC that showed the coronation, and I totally missed that, so I'm looking for photos.
All due respect and stuff, but who is this Hot woman? 

OK nvm




No comments: