-->

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

My game (Poaching)

 I've been seeing the disclaimers, that it's against transgender (but isn't the bartender one?)

And the whole antisemitism thing escapes me.
But then I realized, maybe the game casts aspersions on *hunters*, who trade in animals after they're captured.
Suppose some biggie powerful smoking-man 

Did this fictional (and dead) guy like hunting with friends?
dislikes being aspersed on (whatever).

So he makes up all these other red herrings to bury the game.

I was sure the other real and very rich guy (whatshisname) whose photo I have from a magazine, had some lions and Rhinos on the wall, but I was mistaken.
I'll look again. Bud Harlow, Sam Snead, something...

Collecting is not hunting...I'll keep looking




There's prolly tons of bombastic trivia in the game, and some love that.
I'm not one of those.
But I did notice (humorously) that in a conversation, if you take a moment too long to respond. 
They'll scratch the back of their head.
And,
If someone is waiting for you, they'll crush an invisible cigarette, or maybe an imaginary bug. Since smoking is so verboten these days, it's more probable it's a roach.
(they wave away flies under different circumstances, so bugs are more possible than cigs)

This next bit takes a lot of editing, so pardon my dust...
OK in a particular dark dingy place, the shadows look like those infamous "artifacts" you might have heard of, indicating a bad card.
It's only noticeable "Live" because of the very poor dithering.
This is the best shot I could manage in a still.


I'm not concerned just yet, I just haven't had the time to look for a similar situation, and what would be the flippant answers? 
"Reinstall"
"Buy (something)"
It (in case you were wondering) isn't my monitor, or how could I take a still-photo.
And it isn't (exactly) the card, it only happens in deep dark forbidden dungeon-type places, and in only two of them (one is the "Undercroft")
USA_white_Christian_Shadow 
(no "artifacts")


No comments: