-->

Monday, May 1, 2023

really mean men

 Arkane of Montecito (IDK his fuckin name) kills like you'd kill roaches, if you killed roaches with an ar-15 and a few missiles.

That's my impression of tomb raider so far, I'm prolly one of the few (or the one) who believes video games get taken seriously, just like politics get taken seriously.

Yes, 99% are ok with mayhem (as long as it doesn't mention, show or imply sex)

And if I were good at math I'd say a very small amount of people are mass-killers .

So OK later when I get a better bow-and-arrow to match wits with his heatseeking missiles, I'll go all rambo on his ass.


Edgar (Roger, "Bob" no-wait, "Jacob") is the sudden friend I don't trust, I think he's as much of a mole as the Blonde lady (whatsername) But the blonde is sick and possibly sentimental, so she's being replaced.

OK maybe that's paranoia but I'll bet he's eve-il too.

I knew he wasn't being completely honest, just didn't know why

https://www.ap7am.com/lv-373603-queen-consort-camilla-to-ditch-kohinoor-diamond-on-crown-at-kings-coronation-heres-why

So I'm doing the puzzles in the game and the word "Kohinoor" came to mind.

I honestly thought it was a brand of Refrigerator or some goddess's name.
Anyway I went to go look it up, and found it to be a diamond of some repute.
You can go google the story.
*I'm* in the frame of mind (from the thought in my head) that it's a biggie insult you shouldn't bring up at parties.

Go buy milk. It's just up the sheer cliff and to your left.
My people are too primitive for stairs, and no one has made any ropes lately.
Ladders?
O, I got an idea, set the fire-arrows next to the ground, and shoot them up to the lighthouse, which you had no trouble building with no ladders, stairs or any rope.

Then they get into a movie I constantly miss, due to life or whatever.

I got as far as her pronouncing "Glassier" (no r but it wouldn't look right without silent r) for Glacier. Two words they mangle that I know of, Jag-ewe-ah and glassier.

Was what I played just an introductory part of the real game?
I am so-dumping this game.

Puzzles and killing


I'm still deciding what game to buy.
It's like really wanting (maybe) a fur-lined jacket, 
a pair of blue-dress shoes, beeeecause whatever the game, society must approve, stick their (gd overweening micromanaging oppressive) imprimatur on it.


"He likes Blue shoes!!" fuck off.
And in that spirit, I'm seriously considering "Hogwarts Legacy", because you're either a mass murderer or a pedo, so....
Fuck, IDK

It occurs to me that the most politically correct game in the world must be "Call of Duty"-something...what's that poem about teaching the very young. Bah.

Hooah


I was going to write that the point of Hogwarts, this new game I bought, is to learn key-combos to defeat enemies.
I'm not seeing the anti-semitism, if Jews really were that horribly deformed they wouldn't get invited to parties....
The Political BS that gets slinged at this game is wrongly deserved.
But you can't be flippant, dismissive, or the internet will #turn_on_you

Wouldn't "The Godfather"-and company be banned and decried as a biggie insult to Italians?
"Scarface" is an insult to Cubans, riiiight???
They both have Biggie disclaimers at the beginning.
Maybe they need a "Troll"/whatever disclaimer. Many fine trolls and or elves do not represent THESE trolls/elves.
ROTD I didn't know where else to stick.
Coriander is a fine spice and does not represent the overall Cilantro community.
The Chimichanga is a small part of the burrito/wrap community and no representation should be implied.


No comments: