-->

Monday, June 5, 2023

Reahlly Rahndom

OK this picture has to go somewhere, might as well be here.
Is it a snide remark or is it significant later on?
I vote, "Snide remark"

I know you can't really see it,
but it looks like dudes relaxing at a campfire. (IDK)
They're super-vague about how to actually *snap* the damn picture after all the adjustments.
OK, Left-joystick, press down (not "move down") or,
button "9" according to (my) joy.cpl
The two analog joysticks on my xbox-controller have digital buttons if you smash them down.

I wonder what the cultured in the southern US think of this game.


Three years ago, a game was only a game.
*Now* people feel the need to write horrified disclaimers.

I finished the main game and now get to play some extensions, which are a lot like the main game but with different puzzles and plot-lines.
I don't like being interrupted but real-life is what it is, full of interruptions.
BIGGIE plus, the game can be instantly paused, and no manual saves are necessary.
Other than that, the game is much worse than Hogwarts (lots more violence, body parts, gay relationships) 


which convinces me all the more that certain people really have it in for the Hogwarts Legacy game for very invalid reasons.
It might have started as a philosophical argument but it morphed into something way bigger.


No comments: