-->

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

judgmentalism

 It seems topical, people judge others. Bah, the train-of-thought is way too long.


(Link)

You would think that a person would be the most innocent when asleep.
But your body judges you on how you breathe and the way your back is supported.
My body isn't too happy with me breathing like I do, with my lousy mattress, and it shoots random bad-dreams at me.
The puffy hand, the aching upper arm, feel as though I've been in battle, but the feeling disappears when my body gets its wish, "Get up!"
My high blood pressure drops to normal quickly, and I feel great....................


The internet says to call 111 or maybe eat less salt. 
I recall my very-very-salty bottom-of-the-can nuts, so yeah.
(It was the salt)

Whoever mentioned it wasn't google-news

You really have to google "Jim Jordan" too. It's like, Google news (the page) never heard of Jim.

Bing






No comments: