-->

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Starfield powers (junky powers)

 https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/323411-starfield/80568984
Most professional sites are exceedingly vague and none of any site thinks the powers I usually get (before I get bored and quit,) are worth mentioning.
My point is, there is no quest that needs powers, especially the ones I have, end of google-quest.
They could'a made it "rare flowers" I suppose, or assassination-missions.
They could a made it so you save the grubs (there Is a mission that includes leech-looking grubs)
So I guess as fetch-it quests go, powers are OK.
I was more interested in the "artifacts", little bumper-things that shock your brain, 
but......
To be more popular,
 one quest to get an artifact is 100% a western,
and the other is something vague to do with business.
(Stephanie Powers+Robert Wagner did a show a lot like the quest)
I care for neither quest, both are ugly guys ranting on about yada-lalalala..

I don't wanna skip to the end, but actually I do...why are so many bad guys around, what do they want?
If we (players) *win*, what happens? Do I turn into an illithid monk?
Do I marry someone?
Or is it as pointless and stewpid as it is now.
None of the other cast-regulars fly spaceships, they stand pointlessly in a fancy room reminiscent of a bob newhart show about museums and artifacts:
Each week a poor sucker is tasked to nearly kill themselves getting some artifact.
Newhart has untold powers but he's too lazy to actually use any.

They were too inconsiderate to show me to my room, I must hunt for it. They said they would, and the subject sort of...Died. 
"I hope you are happy with your accommodations,"
 prattles the (useless) robot every time I see him.
The 9-year old will hate you forever if her dad dies, a severe disincentive to go anywhere with him, but when you do he always drags the kid along, better not cuss or crash the damn ship.
My neighbors think I repeat myself.
Fucket.
I await a good ending (some kind of ending) 

No comments: