-->

Sunday, September 17, 2023

stereotypical teachers

 A fat mushroom wants to join you on your quest to kill stuff.
I politely leave.
A friendly zombie asks a question and gives a disparaging remark to your answer.
Google says, there is no answer, all will satisfy.
(All get his biting-wit remark.)
Geezus, too many bad memories of teachers I didn't like much.
Keywords: "Withers," Value of soul" 
How to wash a spoon?

(leavemealone)

He means answers 1and 4 of the repeated question.

The pointless parts of the game are innumerable, like how to critically miss someone two feet away, or how to romance Shadowheart consistently (I don't have answers to either one)
Why the good guys stand so close to your target that not harming them (and turning them against you) is pretty near impossible if you cast a decent spell.
   And they have figured every contingency, like (OK) you can't move cuz yer maimed, or you're wearing the wrong armor so you can't cast any spells.
F'n sadists, all of them.
Cheat or die, or die anyway beeecause they will it to be so (beeecause you're playing wrong)
We want a clint-eastwood 45 that kills instantly with no collateral damage,
We want the mind flayer's sister (not his imitation of her)
we want irresistable powers far beyond those of mortal men.  (botox+implants)

Everyone lately insists on you creating an account for their game you'll only play for a month.
I wrote this yesterday, and today I'm still hazy....I could have composed it better.
--------------



No intro follows the links I'm (not) about to post, I'm too hazy.
(link)
I worry about undercooking food;
I worry about games being too expensive for what they are.

Tilapia is horrible anyway, hmm



OK this is a good one, 0.08*x=600 (or is it x-(x*0.08)=600 (IDK)
 
Assuming I wrote the equation correctly, they have the answer.
(divide both sides by...whut? If I knew I wouldn't ask)

   
 if that is so, um, 7500-92% should equal 600 (right?)           
My calculator agrees (otg) (don't call "the home" just yet)


No comments: