-->

Monday, November 20, 2023

Feeling dizzy?

 Said it much better, said it way first.

https://bayweekly.com/creature-feature-103/

or stroke, 

or a "Chiari malformation" (google-bait)

Earwig, earwax, B.A.D., TLDR yer gonna die soon.



My usual fever indicator is waves of dizziness, like that 
old theme song with a loud chord of piano music followed by dreadful and despairing cellos and violins (It's prolly a famous musical piece but I have no clue)

Systems-check: sugar too high? Too low? 
The weather?
It's Tuesday?

fat f'n chance they even heard of EPI "isn't that a pen?"
"You should see (anyone but me)"

Pancreatitis? Messed up stomach? Here, have some Mylanta.
I resent having to guess wildly.
One leg ago, I wondered about "rifaximin", a fancy-ass antibiotic, which I asked about and never got an answer.
(Which really pissed off my leg to no end)
Hucksters selling panaceas?

One of the first amazon reviews about a Lipase product, says that they used to buy "Creon", but "Creon" had side effects (they said).
Creon is like a huge dump-truck compared to OTC products that are mini-trucks...
IDK what side effects she spoke of but maybe her prescription was too huge.
Did I say "mini-truck?" Think pushcart vs crane.
O well.
One day I must have been looking for "Schiff"-something that, if you buy the correct version, has "Lipase."
 *Which* version? They didn't have the one I wanted.
In desperation (I seriously do NOT remember) I must've bought some CVS probiotics without reading glasses (bee cause)
They must've been very wise to put milk so people would get real sick and buy more Pills...
This is a drug store, they certainly knew better than to stick (prolly yogurt)
into a pill (and charge 10x more than yogurt)
Well, I was desperate and couldn't see well, that's my excuse.

Important bookmark: (PERT)

Nevermind, preparing the tea and the PC (to write this) and the excedrin, woke me up and I feel lots better, The End

Translating dizziness is like translating a good text-version of the song for the Dead. (WHY is it like translating yada-bla? Bee cause it's so open to interpretation)
The exact version of the above is so very cool, it rhymes!
AND it's in rhyming Latin, who does that?
I'm awestruck.
If you pick the right version of the English translation, it *also* rhymes.
(In the old days, people sung this stuff, and although the "representative text"
below is not a word-for-word translation, it is by far the best translation ever.)

"Dies Irae".
Movies LOVE songs for the dead. 
I don't know why, unless the object is to creep out the viewer by making their weird science (walking mummies) officious and ecclesiastical.
Nunc and Tunc (rhyming words meaning "Now and then")
"Mors stupebit" Death (Mors) will be stupefied
"quidquid" (whatever)
The best version I've found so far.
(Credit to)

(link)

A guy seriously died of an allergic reaction, and that's the end of the story for now, him being of some fame and a chef (so, Not a bad cook.)

WTH did he die of?
"anaphylaxis"
And what caused the anaphylaxis?
Was he murdered?
Whitewash it all you want, him being a chef and all,
 means he knew what he was allergic to, 
And others knew too.

Pufferfish. (?)

No comments: