-->

Friday, January 19, 2024

Big teeth

 I don't want big teeth, and I took out a loan to get some teeth.


The train of thought comes from Kanye West's $850,000.00 new teeth.

*My* teeth by comparison are the 99c store variety.
I hope I can eat with them.



Ya gotta unnerstand, I don't really care how they look (unless they're too big)
And teens at McDonalds wanna launch investigations into why a person removes their dentures to eat a fucking hamburger. 
Fixed-teeth would be easier to chew with, but (although in theory they're covered) they'd cost more than I could borrow.

Anyway, 

Here's what y'all think is trendy as hell

(Toothy)
If you can see that picture, I wonder if they can be removed, like tooth-whiteners.







Kanye is way more classy, from what I can see. One long sharp tooth.








Ad-tracking or Trendy coincidence?


No comments: