-->

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Rant of the day: Food kills

Insurance benefit cards they give you to pay for food,
 (you could be wealthy and still have one) won't pay for bags for the food. 

At least *my* insurance benefit card.
How rude.

--------

The Bakery department in our store is filled with bread, cakes and pies, of every size, flavor and description.
This makes them slightly cramped and hard to move around freely.
But they were empty at the moment, my chance to look at pies and little cakes like I was Tiny-Tim at Christmas!
 
Do they have "Pumpkin" pie? Yes! 
Should I buy one?
An old woman horns in on whatever I'm looking at, says something about not being good for you, and blocks my way out, after I decide she's a drone with radar that will follow me whatever I look at. You'd have to have been there, but...they have cake! Pie!! Cookies!! WHY would this woman stare in my direction, comment on the food, and make it harder to get out of the cramped spaces???

So I headed for the cheese. 
I saw a man browsing and figured the incident should not repeat,
I stayed back 15 feet pretending nonchalance until he finally found whatever product in the cheese-forest he wanted...
I stare tons, it's a weakness. Beautiful women, beware.
Close enough



E.S.A.D!!!!








It made me wonder/worry about the refrigerator and that white growth on the decrepit pinto-beans
Listeria, salmonella, whatever.

I'm editing this to add that my so-called healthy mushroom-salad has really pissed off everything my stomach is in charge of....they taste good, so they're bad for me, of course. 
I should have guessed.
I suppose my penance should be okra and asparagus? That's just guessing.
Burn in hell for my transgressions.


Eat sand and live til you're 90. 
In a home.




No comments: