-->

Friday, March 22, 2024

Long convoluted (skip it):food and blood glucose

 living happily in bed is not an option!

(watching a d r a g g e d -----out version of Dante's sad life.)



Windows? They have windows?


 
Alarms sound beeeeecause, sugar is too low beeeeeecause, it was a little high so you gave yourself insulin.


It matters b^cause, the doctor's lecture is coming at the beginning of the month.
Low sugar is welcome, faint praise is better than tired lectures and doctors wondering if they should move to offices in the next town for more promising patients.
(See cuz my clinic uses too many apples, or something, IDK)



So living on 200 sugar forever is not an option.
I'll get a lecture on beans.
My stomach reaaaallly hates beans. I was considering Lentils, or have you gentrified, healthified Lentils? the way you healthified Oatmeal?
Vilified food's prices don't drop, they're just marketed to rebels.
Gentrified food (shit-food with a halo) is given a new price befitting its status.


 
Grand Rapids Michigan, or rather an expensive apartment complex there, must want young people who're real hungry and check out the apartment's website
after paying the rent, and wondering desperately what to buy to eat.
($link)

I *told* you this was convoluted (why didn't you beLIEVE me??)
ooo,shit


1.79*2=more than Pinto (They just sell smaller bags)
My slow-cooker is full of broth from Last month, is it swampy or good enough for Lentils?
Or should I buy oatmeal


My elder brother is pushing rice.
I don't know...I dislike rice for so many reasons, Libertine-Pariah thinking, I know,  but (well, for example) *he* says, add butter (I'm allergic) or margarine (which contains soy, and I'm intolerant)
So....Pasta! It's fattening, it MUST be bad for you, but...wars and budgets must be driving up costs.
Yes, but they can only drive prices so high...

Unhealthy, yet so expensive.
For nostalgic Hobos and camper wannabes


Did I mention I'm sick of pasta? My stomach hates everything and me, I hate tasteless filler-food.
"Puffed rice" cereal sounds so tempting but I think they raised the price sky high long-long ago (pre-war)

Canned peanuts!!! YAY! except the salt will KILL me (gotta go sometime)
If it makes them cheaper






















No comments: