-->

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Sunday


My Pixel-7 fingerprint reader reminds me of an unforgiving teacher never happy with your work.
"Face-recognition" works better but that doesn't excuse fingerprint.
Detention.

That "duopoly" I read about today is not Google-pixel, that's for sure.
But I plan to at least try to stick with the poor underfed nerd, for at least one more model, so (skipping Pixel 8, IhopeIhopeIhope I can own pixel 9 or ten, but their marketing department needs to eat some serious crow or else Samsung will reign supreme among androids. Cameras are the wrong focus, it's primarily a PHONE)


 A question:

T-mobile has three towers responding:

  • 5G
  • LTE
  • G
G looks absolutely fantastic, and the other two are ♪ so far away ♪,
but "G" doesn't seem to want to connect. 
It bleeps on the phone three times like I got a message only I can't find the message...
The messages are in the status-bar.
One is a wet-floor-sign while connecting.
One is "5G"
then finally "5G UC"
but
the signal never actually gets better, they're just *teased* in their little logo, but the true result is the same.
(curses, foiled again)




I'm sure all of us have been to pages with weird semicolons and numbers, and I didn't want my blogs to be one of those cryptic pages no one gets (in html, anyway)
O. (Crap)


invented way after XP, Windows-7, and if updates are off, "&whatever;"

No comments: