-->

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Payment plans (arrggh)

 I wrote sometime around the beginning of the month that I made a payment too early.
(Then I got lost on buying a towel...)
One day early is too early!!
The minimum payment stands due, unless you call, 
and they work their magic, 
and you wait 24 hours for the computer to update 
(that your revised minimum payment is $0)

I don't know about "Affirm."
I want to.
I know you can "pay early", and in fact they encourage it, but what does that do to your periodic minimum payment??????
???


My minimum falls due in the latter half of the month, and I'd like to pay before that (WAY before, like the 5th)
What's their window-of-payments?
There's prolly some rule-of-thumb, like "ten days" or "the same calendar month."
??


No one understands me...
("♪ Nobody knows ♪")

If I had enough to pay off the damn loan, I wouldn't need a loan.
No.
I wanna know if, when you make a payment, it says "Thank you"
Today and "Pay up" Tomorrow?
Whatabout autopay NOT set up???
?
"That month's bill" ok.
Except I don't trust you and your compu...
(Hello? (Phht) Helllo???)


The grand experiment: Pay a payment and save up the minimum *just in case* they do that, ask you to pay after some date (usually the statement date,)
rather than trying to impress them and making a huge payment now and having one fall due tomorrow.




No comments: