-->

Friday, April 5, 2024

blackstone

 treadstone, redstone, blackstone, 
Food for novels or a cool name (like "Tac" for stuff on sale in commercials)

Blackwater, not "stone"

Nevermind

They'd rather dance / get married, so they cancelled it
Incredibly powerful people running stuff from hidden places,
And you're never really sure what they're up to
(or am I romanticizing?)




Being a child of TV, I wonder about humongous trucks with vague names on the side, hanging around the deader parts of the strip mall... It adds a little mystery to my walk home. 
Are they there for the Starbucks or to thwart an invasion...?
"Knight Rider" style trucks. Other shows I can't remember the names of.
Forget "shell corporations" which legally do nothing and go nowhere except on paper....
What about real live companies doing risk management (eg)?
Eliminating risk, for a price.
(Now I am romanticizing)



I think I'm confusing "Shell / "front" (I lost my train)
They prolly have sixty names for businesses which operate legally, only *just*

This ties into the last picture.
I have no idea what it means.








No comments: