-->

Sunday, April 7, 2024

The stone age (a marker)

 Next time I get all clever and erase old blog entries I can use this one as a marker.

















Flying under radars I hope, this train (not a thought one) started with names of people I should have known but forgot.
Cabal?
New world order?
Whut?
It's a worldwide thing, according to (the mashed-together news in my head) articles.
Takeaways: Being part of the military doesn't make you righteous.
"Crazy people" unable to stand trial (they claimed) aren't crazy, just crafty.
A politician who changes her stripes, they asked, "why?".
Finally, skipping specifics,

Where was I?
Reading google news as always, but they were prolly bombasting Trump.

Speaking of "Stone Age" I vaguely remember staying at a friend's place and seeing a cookie-bite of an eclipse.
That is from a train of thought about MTG praying for repentance.
They don't pray unless a camera is rolling... so it must be an ongoing thing, like a "Jesus Saves" sign someone somewhere might eventually notice.
"Repent! The end is nigh" Yeah I gotta look that one up.


Unretouched





WHY are eclipses assumed to be eveil (and democratic, apparently?)
Deep-state cabal stuff...

There's a sn a joke going around that "the earthquake" we're all supposed to be repenting about was centered on Trump-Land.  Whether that's true I wouldn't know. 
Here's an interesting google search, Natural vs Manmade, hmm??
ROTD: Yes, Virginia, there is a "pottersville"




Now every damn earthquake will be put down to god telling us to repent, because he hates this-or-that.
Beware.

I misread his last line 10 times over:
"I’m gonna let her go first." I finally realized he was speaking of MTG,
and the line Should read,
"I’m gonna let her go first." I agree.
 

Time to sacrifice something...
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where's the part about God repenting he ever made earth, cuz I'm repenting ever writing the murky entry-stub here....

So enjoy it (this entry) before I go back to "the stone age"

No comments: