-->

Sunday, April 7, 2024

Dump insulin (now what) "Repaglinide"

 I briefly wondered about Repaglinide, 
which slave-drives your pancreas 
or squeezes it like some soggy sponge...you pick.

I can't go back to insulin without dumping repaglinide...
I could take twice-dose 2x daily instead of a teeny dose 3x daily.
What would my butt think of that?
So far it is Not amused, but it never is, 
and something might have set it off, like an undigested bit of beef or a potato.
"You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!"
"More of gravy than of food, whatever you are, poo" (lol)

Besides diarrhea it causes shoulder/joint pain. opening doors is a chore.
And, they say, it causes more cardiovascular events (Heart problems) than Metformin but less than (fucket, ANY heart-problems doesn't seem worthwhile, to please a #@%$ doctor? to make a goal on some chart?
I'll be dead but they'll be all proud it wasn't them (it was!)

Not as bad as "Glipizide" but still...




to-do: Rework a rhyme about three-boxes full of pills...One for the pancreas, one for the tummy, and one for the butt (that gets all rummy)






Ya gotta wonder about extreme discounts on Steam games.
Well, *I* wonder, anyway.
I found a game that looks a lot like a deteriorated b+w film, a pretentious effect that makes it look old. 
'Yay, culture,' I don't know.
Fight rats. Lotsa rats.
I must be thick because I don't understand the pricing;
A game-Bundle usually saves money over buying whatever individually (right?)
So explain why the bundle is almost 70 and the separate games are less than $30.


The negative reviews are brutal, and the negative reviews imply that the positive ones are shills or at least very inexperienced gamers.
I've dumped games before, so I guess I'll see, and you'll read here.
And I'm adding that the solutions to the puzzles are so unclear to me I need to google them. (I hate puzzles)

Shoot the thing, shoot behind you, turn the wheel (see the diagram)...
One puzzle after the other.
The redeeming grace (if there is one) is, you die real quick, not slow-screaming.
Think Piranhas.
Learn puzzles or die.
F'n micromanaging POS....O, sorry, mumbling out loud.
Spend a year in eternity figuring out the puzzles, moving slower with each new life, Or, google an f'n walkthrough, feeling like a stooge.
Beeeecause, obviously 12-year-olds figured all this out long ago.
What's next, soldiers? Rats?
Disease?
*I* want (wish for) rat-proof armor and bombs, lotsa them, but the makers of this travesty think puzzles are much more fun.

No comments: