-->

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

My kingdom fer a ringtone

 I could not find this ringtone for love or money, because it wasn't ATT nor Sprint, 
Not verizon.
Not T-Mobile (the names of Cellphone companies have changed throughout the years.)
https://www.zedge.net/find/ringtones/monophonic, the "Nokia" one (I think, I'll edit this)
Everything I said and will say is in another blog, but they severely want you to buy something:



The old-fashioned desk-phone ringer is fine, but This is better.
Maura Isles has it on her (Boyfriend's?)  cell-phone (she did, in one single episode)
So....Now to download it from a place.


Youtube is filled with people anxious to reveal prehistoric artifacts.
I don't feel so alone anymore.
Now if only I could repeat it on my virtual Steinway so people wouldn't snicker when they heard it?




I prolly could not hear this beautiful version IRL (The background noise would kill it)
But yeah, nice to know this stuff.
They make it difficult to have or to download a file, with no app!!
I don't need no stinking app (IhopeIhope)
Future blogs might ruminate on how many formats there are,
and how my phone refused "OGX" but an online converter changed it to "MP3"

Imagine me knocking on strangers' doors in a very dangerous neighborhood....
I shouldn't have to do this.
OK MP3 works, now I await the virus-apocalypse

BTW you could prolly invent formats til kingdom-come but WHY?
WHYYYYYYYYYYYyyy??
Clubby assholes.
But thanks to my PC and an online app, I now have a little kid playing the piano one finger at a time.

I'd rather have polyphony, but FUC*ET!! You made this Sooo not-fun.




No comments: