-->

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Not an entry

Better blogs exist, you should read them.
I think I said that in my header,,,,,
Anyway, my link of the day
 
This is more of a train of thought.
kaopectate and Ricotta cheese were my late-in-life grandma's favorite foods.
and I'm following in her footsteps (ok except for the cheese and the medicine)

WTH is "Kaopectate" anyway? Why is spell-checker flagging it?
Nyah, judgmental little shit


I regret having to take "Imodium", lots of it...and I now know (kind of) that cooked cabbage is Still Cabbage.
My stomach won't let me forget that.

Filler veggies: Squash?? We'll see.
Men don't 
(Why am I perpetuating this f'ing myth)
Um, Women make better models of sickitudeness
Just as eveil-type women wear tons of makeup (makeup=Attractive, /Eveil
Therefore, Eveil is attractive?
Eveil bad guy (boo, hiss)







Good guys (They act good anyway)

Where were we....



There must be an "All you can eat" fodmappy food. 
Squash, if given in prison-doses, is fine.

Ya want f'n nuts? Batshit wingnut crazy? 
Here. (the summary, anyway; the actual page might say different)
"this is so bad..."

(link)



I disagree with her choices but I'm stepping outside the realm of fodmap






In case you missed my line at the end of her long approved list:
I disagree but (obviously) not for fodmappy reasons.

Acid, Fat (fat can trigger "steatorrhea")
Pineapple, tomatoes acidy hmm
Feta is just gross (I've been told)
Like it says in the Bible somewhere ("Jam Feta")

And eggs...IDK why but my stomach has an ongoing feud with eggs.

My skimmed-fat potroast rocks, and the very high prices (o so high) prove it.
So every month pretend it's christmas and you're one of Tiny-Tim's siblings.
"God Bless us, every one"


No comments: