-->

Saturday, May 25, 2024

a news note

 Only so many times they can repeat "Trump" or one of Trump's friends, or his enemies, or his relatives....
So OK this odd little piece shows up


The people making these headlines pay actors and actresses to look pissed or whatever.
But this one is funny: The stage direction from the photographer is, "Look Psychotic"
People don't like it much when you stare. 
I like "whose line is it anyway", where they use stereotypical faces to convey a mood quickly....
This'll get edited or erased.

Did she spill Pizza sauce on her dress?

Staring Lady with hair-in-face
Hmm.
Famous actress or future Patient for the eighth floor?










O-crap:
In the last chapter I went on about 99.99 routers, how easy they might be to procure (if I wasn't over my limit) and how unavailable they'll prolly be in two months.
It's highly confusing but.... It looks like amazon got a special deal, or something...
the Linksys website lists them as 299, not 99.
Wait, what?
I misread, surely. 
Well anyway...
Yer kidding. 150 in Bills? O shit.

So maybe I can't get the router. O well.
Plus something smells, greedy people don't discount heavily, they just hobble the crap out of whatever it is on sale.
Does it have a thorn in its paw? (an arcane detail I'm not versed enough to wonder about?) Is it "irregular?"




No comments: