-->

Monday, May 13, 2024

Confusing Home internet

 I wrote and dreaded, online for the world to see, my new home internet account with t-mobile.

I know more (slightly) now.

  • First off, ordering Home internet is like adding a line, complete with a phone number.
  • That phone number is "Data Only."
  • The entire bill went up, the estimate is twice what it was, but I still don't know if they plan to randomly harvest my charges or if they will respectfully wait for both bills on a certain date (or have they changed the date??)
  • G4AR modem is prized as being newer than T-Mobile's standard fare for older customers; *I* really wouldn't know, only having googled the info five minutes ago.              https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobileisp/comments/15zofmw/its_here_the_new_tmobile_home_internet_gateway/
  • What makes it "New"?


They have not changed the date Yet. (not yet)

They could change my entire account with some keystrokes, on a whim, for example adding the phone line they never told me about.
They could suddenly notify the account (two or so days before) that they're about to charge me, so forgive my hovering over the account, like a worried hen.
Log on 4 times a day? I'll prolly trigger alarms somewhere but I'll FEEL better.
I will still starve though....

Two plain women, one older than God, discuss how bad most food is.
I suppose they hire writers to contribute articles that aren't about Trump, his friends, his enemies, his ambitions, because it makes them look balanced.

It's part of a series of articles they show weekly (I lost count) Food is bad for you, you will die.
I wonder what they'd think of my diet of salted peanuts.
Not just ANY peanuts (o, no) but Planters Peanuts in a Can! (horrors)
WSJ and CNN, (You know, the health experts)


I eat less and I still look like those cute piggies wandering around in my game.
Will half our future consist of rice-cakes and berries, and the other half, rebellious McDonalds omnivores??


A dated photo and
a distantly related article.




Or are we just filling space.
Words of the day: FOMO and "Meme stock"

That's another space-filler.
Ya see, uh, (ahem) people with limited amounts of money buy stock and if the stock does well, they can use the credit to buy more stock.
But if their stock FALLs they are called in to pay for the stuff they can't afford, prison and shaming are in their future.
More space-filling.
Geraldine Ferraro and Martha Stewart are nice people caught up in the f'n schemes stockholders think up. 
Maybe they're manipulating the price of food (IDK)
https://m.facebook.com/bencarpenterpersonaltraining/videos/we-might-regret-this-onesome-people-seem-to-struggle-to-realise-two-things-can-b/399836416205952/

Why people make videos and newspapers do articles,
that would be a good video exposé.


I'm waxing bombastic, but...
Most 50's recipes and foods killed you.
Steak and potatoes, Fried Chicken (50's style), Pasta...
If you're gonna die (of cancer or bird-flu) anyway,
Or the apocalypse
Why not have slight enjoyment?
When you're old your stomach dictates with an iron hand what you'll eat. Ignore it and be consigned to a hospital (a hospital toilet) and you might have heard your grandparents go on about Sweet and Low(cancer)
F'n weasels
Now, No proven link
You got cancer beecause, Passive smoke, (yeah, passive smoke, Burn the nonbelievers)
Lawyers are powerful godlike beings
and not eating "Rich" food.
They might have taken you fishing to catch DDT laden fish off some polluted pier.
Yep, they had it good, and then they died (and they were younger)
You can't cheat death, it'll take large parts of you until you give up and expire.
But in the meantime,
ultra processed food (Doughnuts) are nice.


No comments: