-->

Thursday, June 27, 2024

recommended? phht

 


Good writers should use the alphabet.
Drivers should drive cars and trucks.
(could they Be more vague?)
My medical group doesn't recommend anything that isn't on a formulary.
And even then they tend to say,
"Maybe you don't need..."
a lot

My stomach tells me it's "sick", in a low-level way, and my head feels dizzy sometimes.
This is not a state-of-being, it's only since Sunday or so.
These hot-dogs will make me better or lots worse...

I miss tons.
Coming back from the store there was a cop-jamboree at the other end of the block, and a man was speaking into a megaphone. 
It being early, I wondered (still wonder.)
And what's up with my body? 
Vague symptoms usually land me in the hospital, with some misdiagnosed thing...I can't point to an organ or a body part like this was a game of "Clue," I have to watchfully wait (or get real sick)

To pick a doctor on my income, you qualify for the insurance first, 
then the "IPA" or what I like to call the medical group (because wtf is "IPA?")
Then the medical group has a free space for a new patient, and you're assigned.

Rocking the boat (choosing the IPA, choosing the doctor) isn't something I've ever had to do, and it scares me. 
If Nancy is some hot doctor you really wanna see, everything works out eventually.
But if you have no clue, it's tons harder.
I *think* I've picked a location, no problem there, but now I have to pick a doctor who accepts my insurance and belongs to a halfway-decent medical group.
But wait! He's on a list at the Biggie shiny hospital, but he's registered (next to his name) at the more upper-crust neighborhood.
So his office is a bus-ride away, and his hospital is two bus-rides away in a different direction.
The hospital (med center) that I picked must be one of his occasional stops.

If I do this wrong, I could spend the better part of a day going to an office, and then a way different office for some test.
O shit.

Those insurance salespeople could REEEElly be of use to me now, assuming they help people post-sale.
---
This woman isn't barely out of bed suffering from heat exhaustion, nono,
She's the marketing director of a multimedia company.
I'm behind in styles, but styles have gone way downhill.
WHY is this important?
I don't know, it's from a train of thought:
My android-15 uses sms/mms and if I really looked, I suppose it could use RCS.
Now that Apple has given its blessing to RCS, you could see messages from the likes of that woman (but first, a commercial)
Yeah, I think RCS will be used like everything else, commercials pasted onto the stuff you want to see.
Yay. 
(pbltt)









No comments: