-->

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

"it's all over, my friend"

 Pointless entry 
I'm making to enshrine a mysterious picture.
Voting, yada blah


Ugly man in ponytail hasn't even a wallet as he waits.
Bikers(?) with backpacks.
Sexy woman showing off her self in banana-colored pants, has enormous purse.
Less attractive in black pants, two small purses.
A question:
Was the picture totally random or is there a focus? 
How hot is it?
Let's guess it's very warm.
Pointless, like I said, but it raises many questions.
Maga republicans seethe, "They cheated" whut?
Wait, if everyone had far right govt what would be better in their lives?
I don't get it (yet)
Maybe all they want is to burn coal and build nuclear stuff (IDK)
Fascism in Fashion (OK I'll admit, I was trying to be clever, but see the dam picture anyway)






*I* like the Poshmark girl cleaning out her closet. IDK why.
But it's insightful, the stuff you'd buy is another's trash.
(O crap, now I gotta go stalk the poshmark girl)

VHS-quality commercial. I'll try to find her in HD
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/6x_X/poshmark-start-cashin-in-dream-trip


Headline news (google's front page)
*anybody* shamers anywhere don't deserve front page news (do they?) so snipes at politicians actresses and anyone not using the right purse, uh...
(Kate who?) 
Didn't we go through this with Anne Hathaway?
I wonder how many people get paid to read instagram. (x,meta, etc)
People you never heard of say stuff and CNN picks it up for days.


Publicity agents? Campaign managers? well anyway, fuck the 25 dead, lets push Biden's Age and Kate's skin (whatever)





No comments: