-->

Monday, July 29, 2024

pre-scandal

 There's a lull in the news, for people who cannot sleep.
And anyway, news on Google's front page is slightly opinionated one way or another.
Someone is pissed at Biden for reforming the supreme court; another pokes fun at Trump.
They've turned some guy not running for VP into a political statement. But only in the headline.

Some lady asks "where were you" when Biden Chose to not run; but only in the headline.
What's way more interesting is this propaganda-room photo.
Now we know the Pool bridge code (whatever that is, ???) and a phone number to call, for a good time.

Unfortunately for me, the picture is so huge you won't see all the details and some are blurry.
Is that a rubber duck stuck on a rafter?

Click the pic for the Bridge code (on the bottom)
And the rubber duck (on the top)


"ProHD" Tv's no one watches are seriously expensive; I don't know why.
But they're flush, well-heeled, Bespoken.

---------------------------------
The headline reads, rice is being recalled.
But reading further, one single company got a bag broken into by rats, and those happy rats took a dump on the rice.
The picture of some generic-type rice is not encouraging; Are they showing us really crappy rice or does ALL rice look like this?

Oozing Kernel smut / Rat Poo (whatever)





Occasionally people see me window-shopping and mistakenly believe I'm about to make a purchase.
It's usually just a train of thought.
If I shortened the train into a bus,
I'd say there are two classes of SSD, the ones for a little over $100 and the ones costing over $1000. This disappointed my thoughts about buying a very fast but very reliable 256GB drive.
Yes, if I had $1000.
The filter is on my mind, see previous entry. Yes, I want a filter, no, I am not sure I'll buy one (they're overpriced)

No comments: