-->

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Greed is good. Greed works


 
It's a YouTube video describing "Capitation"

a MUCH more complicated video describing corporate greed.



WHY my doctor suddenly decided, out of the blue sky, to reduce my insulin dosage from 2 bottles a month to one,
is probably complicated and involved capitation/greed and an employee bonus (at least a gold star)

And here's where I kick in math and science (forget that stuff)
It's a blog, it's what I'm thinking about.
Not undead hordes and their pussy-eating habits, nor lonely pet owners, or why people wake up one day and say "I think I'll shoot at someone"
Or who is polling today (right now, this second, after they sneezed)

You've gotta have a reason and a point to a blog, and mine kind of sucks on "Points", it sounds like a lot of rambling.
But the things people say, that they parrot, that they believe, just aren't true sometimes.
How much bullshit do you swallow? Especially from Netgear's little blurb I googled, but other stuff too?
https://orphanrocks.blogspot.com/2021/07/ghetto-chef.html


Here, a really big chunk of chewy goodness.
https://apnews.com/article/conspiracy-theory-government-john-birch-c3809b7ad45afc3bee5f9881b2d9aa36

Or what I like to call, "Memories of my Uncle" 


another representative (Highly inaccurate) photo (he resembled "Dilbert")


Have I told the story about how I got in trouble as a little kid for believing a pamphlet from the big-ass bus company?
Since "smog" is made of (biggie chemical formula) and buses use diesel (whatever they used way back when,)
THEN, of course, "Buses don't make smog."
I was vilified for being so gullible.
If I had that pamphlet today, I'd be rich.


Yes, they do, and I can prove it.
A bookmark for me
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/new-ngate-android-malware-uses-nfc-chip-to-steal-credit-card-data/

Hi. We're the bank / your insurance company.
Please log in (Link) to see our informative document you really need to read.

The guy in the wheelchair on TV can track you down using signals from your phone or your router. Yeah-yeah, "Fiction", right?
Have you heard the one about the exploding pagers?






No comments: