-->

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

endoscopy on the sh*t list???

 https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=572370827&q=medicare+discourage+endoscopy%20-coverage

A doctor was half-heard (emphasize "half") asking her nurses whether an endoscopy was warranted, and the barely heard reply was, "??? looks down on them"

No, I must've half heard wrong.
Well anyway, I'll edit this. Apparently a person can find articles backing them up no matter what they google for, so I have my doubts.

----------


---------
I don't quite know why but after I wrote "Bombastic (under construction)"
I erased anything about drills and specifically the drill I bought on sale to install a soap-dispenser into my sink.
It's been exactly two years. 
I think I wrote that my decent drill was less expensive than the others, less snobby.
Two years later, after the one single job it performed, it has a special place in my tool-chest.
I retract stuff on a whim and regret the decision later.





No comments: